Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had mid 70's all weekend, then today it was 36. No easing into it stuff.
Yeah, it was the transition that gets me this time. A week ago it was barely freezing. To top it off, it has been windy. The dearest, the hound and I actually retreated from our walk a couple days ago. We could have handled the temperature, but bloody hell, with the wind it was nasty. Much better at home tending the garden. I don't recall ever felling so consistently cold outside this early in the winter. :pighug:

U.....Semi-Hippie! :biggrin: :rofl:
More like a pseudo-hippy Q tip. Or maybe a has been once was maybe hippie. Whatever eh. Nowadays I would likely rate as a hippie about as much as you rate as a commie. :crying: :pighug:

Would have been nice if my parents would have told me years ago that marriage is 50%+ doing shit you don't feel like doing.
50%?? Really? WTF am I doing wrong? :crying:

Anyway, joking aside, they likely did, but you didn't believe them. Actually listening to parents is an interesting idea... Actually taking their advice - even more interesting. Also not common, at least not regarding selection of partners.

My dad many years ago simply told me to never get married, and he meant it. I now beg humbly to differ. :biggrin:

FB_IMG_1668039858730.jpg

Welcome suki :biggrin::d5:

well just got good news bad news Nala's ACL is good but they do see that she has really bad arthritis in her left hip and knee.. she needs to lose 15lbs and take some meds while taken it easy :doh::rofl::rofl:

Solo sour stomper day 6 getting a little stretchy had to put a crouch on her just in case

View attachment 1536473
How do you like those Floraflex drippers? Do they come in different drip levels?

You have to have a good relationship with a teacher to excel in anything. Or keep your daughter convinced this is just one level of the journey, she wont have her forever.
She definitely understands it, she just wasn't prepared for the shift in expectations moving from the children's program into the prepro program this year. She had the same teacher this summer and it wasn't an issue but that was the children's program still, so I think it is mostly just that the classes are more intensive than they were previously. She's not even the one who is getting the corrections, so I think it's just the tone in the class overall maybe, idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back