Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
All things come to an end.. snow and ice were collapsing the tarp, so i did some selective harvesting in the cold today.. took the top 4 to 7 inches off Blackberry Gum and filled up a paper bag of tops. And no BR or PM in site :thumbsup:

Now it'z time for a break from growing for a bit.. one run this winter of CBD is all i'll be up to.
11-9bbg.jpg

How do you like those Floraflex drippers? Do they come in different drip levels?
Nope just looked again less I'm too stoned but I only see and I only have .5 gph flora flex ones:thumbsup: But I like them a lot work great I don't reuse them after the grow is over I toss them.... Haven't had one clog yet but have only used 2-3 grows.
1668040676087.png

I switched the 3 gallon pots over to these later in the grow last run they worked great too 1 gph rain drip emitters to achieve more runoff

1668040914976.png

I keep forgetting about it but apparently hubby volunteered me to write up a whole ass full supply list and how to guide on growing canna for his boss who has zero experience growing before the new year. I really don't want to though cause like, that honesty sounds like way too fucking much work :rofl: hubby is currently being casually groomed to take a management position right now and he has to play nicey nice apparently but I don't see why that means I need to spend hours and hours of my time writing up a full how to guide. I'd direct him here but tbh I just don't really want to cause it would make me uncomfortable lmao.
Tell him to go to Cocoforcannabis.com, recommend that he start with a 2x2 or 2x4 tent with other necessities, all of which he can figure out for himself. If he just follows their advice, he will get a decent crop.

Having you document everything from scratch is out of bounds, and quite frankly a dumb waste of your time. All the basics are covered in any number of locations, most of which he would find if he just got off his butt and looked around on line. If he actually does anything, Mossy's approach would be perfect. Just have him check in with pics once a week for advice - if you even want to do that, and were I in your boots, I am not sure that I would. If the grow goes sideways, guess who's fault that will be? And if he is not inclined to do his homework, how likely is it that he would actually follow instructions carefully?

Sorry to hear that you have been put in this spot @Suki, the situation is seriously unfair and unreasonable.

THC lowers my core temperature.
Interesting, on occasion, I have felt cold after vaping before bed. I had not heard of that effect before. Thanks for the head's up. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back