Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freaking neighbors for the win! Got a knock on my door, find my neighbor outside with a gigantic bud, from a bag he found in his closet! I guess its called grease monkey. I call it a godsend, never gonna find me turning down free bud! Said he lost it about 4 months ago, or his wife hid it on him lmao

Hey stoner! There's nine seeds in there! :haha:

Thanks again for givin us the heads up on those. Got two packs of the Zamaldelica, and one each of the Scoopinski and Strawberry Milk n Qookies. If they kick down nine a piece...Nice!!! Haven't gotten mine yet, but need to check the email/mail.

Oregon Elite Seeds started their black friday and has 50% off everything. So heads up on that

Think I may the poster child for SAS...Seed Acquisition Syndrome! We've also been selfing seeds at the collective we got goin. Have selfed 6 strains already and 6 more going. We'll start popping packs of photos after that in addition to some fire clones(female and male) we already have.

Can't wait to run the Zamaldelica! We also have 10 packs of the ACE seeds Zamaldelica photo regs to play with coming up.

Get u a mars hydro fc/fce 8000! Either 1 will be more then enough for u to not need to run it at 100% while still getting plenty of light! :thumbsup:
:face: Glad you chimed in thought about tagging you or @JP1 I knew both of you had the bigger lights just not exactly sure what... I love my FC-3000 in my 3x3

Welcome to the club Maryland and Missouri!!!:headbang::clapper:
Oh hey I figured it out yesterday….

It wasn’t actually Denton county where I live it’s strictly the city of Denton (not where I live :( ) so ya! Explains why it wasn’t on my ballot! Have a feeling I’m gonna need to move to a legal state already! Maybe I’ll get a cheapo rental house just over the OK border since under an hour away from where I’m at! 3 bedroom place and I’ll make 2 rooms into grow rooms! :thumbsup:

Freaking neighbors for the win! Got a knock on my door, find my neighbor outside with a gigantic bud, from a bag he found in his closet! I guess its called grease monkey. I call it a godsend, never gonna find me turning down free bud! Said he lost it about 4 months ago, or his wife hid it on him lmao

Grease Monkey is good! It's a cross of GG4 and Cookies and Cream from Exotic Genetics

So much going on....there's alot of plants in this tent..I bought some whicking string...50ft I'm going to use it on my grates into my drip trays....have my grow bags whick it up....see if it works.....
20221109_203907.jpg
20221109_203859.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back