Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 6500 is literally wall to wall in a 4x4. 8000 wouldn't fit inside the walls. mossey said the flashlight post was spam so I wouldn't sweat it anyway :pass:

yup got that :shrug: BUT doesn't @Fermented_Fruitz run a 8000 in a 4x4? :shrug: Probably should hit the sack I am pretty stoned

I thought the state had to legalize and then the specific parts of the state basically choose in or out. But Texas is kinda like a separate country from how things are here :crying:
Just like here every person in the state could sign a petition but wouldn’t get us an initiative on a statewide ballot! Also it’s cuz the cities that voted to decriminalize are known as “home rule” cities whatever that means but obv meant that could vote on a city initiative!

Jack's Dream good night guys I'm high af....

Attachments

• 20221109_211244.jpg
    20221109_211244.jpg
    792.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 20221109_211255.jpg
    20221109_211255.jpg
    711.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 20221109_211219.jpg
    20221109_211219.jpg
    764.3 KB · Views: 3
yup got that :shrug: BUT doesn't @Fermented_Fruitz run a 8000 in a 4x4? :shrug: Probably should hit the sack I am pretty stoned
Now that you made me look at it, :doh: the 8000 is actually a little smaller then the 6500 but has 2 more rails. That's gotta be a shit ton of light :rofl:

Now that you made me look at it, :doh: the 8000 is actually a little smaller then the 6500 but has 2 more rails. That's gotta be a shit ton of light :rofl:
Ya only reason I have mine at 50% at the moment is cuz I was too lazy to climb in and lower it so turned it up since at top of tent! I won mine in a mars hydro contest on here or not sure which I’d have gotten! Would def buy this size tho just so can run it on lower % so more efficient! Same ppfd but light will last a lot longer before diodes have problems or break!

Just like here every person in the state could sign a petition but wouldn’t get us an initiative on a statewide ballot! Also it’s cuz the cities that voted to decriminalize are known as “home rule” cities whatever that means but obv meant that could vote on a city initiative!
When we got it passed here a couple years ago, the people voted yes or no for the whole state basically. After it came out 3-1 yes, the town council people decided on what each town would allow as far as businesses. So everyone within the state lines can have 6oz flower, 1oz concentrate, 1oz mushrooms in their possession anywhere. But each town decides whether they will allow grow ops, dispensaries, labs or extractors. For example my little town won't allow dispensaries but will allow grow ops, labs and delivery businesses and extractors

Ya only reason I have mine at 50% at the moment is cuz I was too lazy to climb in and lower it so turned it up since at top of tent! I won mine in a mars hydro contest on here or not sure which I’d have gotten! Would def buy this size tho just so can run it on lower % so more efficient! Same ppfd but light will last a lot longer before diodes have problems or break!
Running mine at just over 50% at the top too since they don't seem to like anymore then that. I'm also in a kinda short tent area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back