Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey stoner! There's nine seeds in there! :haha:

Thanks again for givin us the heads up on those. Got two packs of the Zamaldelica, and one each of the Scoopinski and Strawberry Milk n Qookies. If they kick down nine a piece...Nice!!! Haven't gotten mine yet, but need to check the email/mail.

Oregon Elite Seeds started their black friday and has 50% off everything. So heads up on that

Think I may the poster child for SAS...Seed Acquisition Syndrome! We've also been selfing seeds at the collective we got goin. Have selfed 6 strains already and 6 more going. We'll start popping packs of photos after that in addition to some fire clones(female and male) we already have.

Can't wait to run the Zamaldelica! We also have 10 packs of the ACE seeds Zamaldelica photo regs to play with coming up.
Looks like 9 because of the dimple in the middle of the plastic. I had to check it a couple times :nono:You didn't get tracking? Tracking will come from a different email address. I got these from the regular and not the premium sale... I also have a seed collecting issue:crying: finally caught up to growing at least 1 plant from every pack from my collection and I'm immediately falling behind already :rofl: I've got tons of open packs but rarely get around to running anything a 2nd or 3rd time because I like trying new stuff so much. And thanks for the heads up on the OES, I'll be checking that out fully :d5:

You probably don't need the stress if he's struggling with a grow, but you really don't need the stress of him taking it out of your husband's job. Helping is a different story then being responsible for somebody else's grow :shrug:
exactly.

:face: Glad you chimed in thought about tagging you or @JP1 I knew both of you had the bigger lights just not exactly sure what... I love my FC-3000 in my 3x3
My 6500 is literally wall to wall in a 4x4. 8000 wouldn't fit inside the walls. mossey said the flashlight post was spam so I wouldn't sweat it anyway :pass:

Oh hey I figured it out yesterday….

It wasn’t actually Denton county where I live it’s strictly the city of Denton (not where I live :( ) so ya! Explains why it wasn’t on my ballot! Have a feeling I’m gonna need to move to a legal state already! Maybe I’ll get a cheapo rental house just over the OK border since under an hour away from where I’m at! 3 bedroom place and I’ll make 2 rooms into grow rooms! :thumbsup:
I thought the state had to legalize and then the specific parts of the state basically choose in or out. But Texas is kinda like a separate country from how things are here :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back