Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like 9 because of the dimple in the middle of the plastic. I had to check it a couple times :nono:You didn't get tracking? Tracking will come from a different email address. I got these from the regular and not the premium sale... I also have a seed collecting issue:crying: finally caught up to growing at least 1 plant from every pack from my collection and I'm immediately falling behind already :rofl: I've got tons of open packs but rarely get around to running anything a 2nd or 3rd time because I like trying new stuff so much. And thanks for the heads up on the OES, I'll be checking that out fully :d5:

Ha! Who's the stoner now? DOH! :face: It's always the "nipple" that gets ya!

Thanks for the reps too! Glad I can return a favor

I started coloring this pic and all I could see was an untrimmed bud lmao
penup_20221110_011510.jpg

And maybe just a bit more weighing on me, I'm a bit apprehensive about the meeting, more than just a big room of a LOT of Strangers. I kinda think these guys passed the hat for me. I'm just gonna break down and blubber my damn ass off!

:pighug: I Hope it goes well for you @WildBill ....:bighug:...we've all got to be a bit Human sometimes.

We had exactly the same when we flooded down here....everyone in our whole town turned it into a refugee camp helping people in the town further back which was lower lying and flooded worse with rooms..food and clothing....

Sometimes Human are Amazing.....:pass:...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back