Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
The garlic butter making was a bit obsessive, "GoodFellas" obsessive. :biggrin::eyebrows::rofl:
1668021553509.gif

I've kinda given up on growing CBD plants since it's just so cheap to buy. @Frank the Dank has a good online CBD spot. And I'll blend that with my regular stuff for the mornings and for the wife
I know. I'm just not smoking anything that I didn't grow or supervising the grow. I'm getting to be a real canna snob! Seriously! LOL!
That's very enlightening, actually! It sure as hell explained the, almost fanatical, proclamation of their favorite bud, I overheard while with my slutty ass sisters...................did I say that out loud? :biggrin:

Silly ass hippies! LOL!

To the handful of REAL HIPPIES on this website, please excuse my above comment! It was only for a dramatic effect..........BloodBrother Pinkey Swear!:biggrin::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am all messed up today wife took nala to the vet to check her out since she is still limping and won’t put any weight on her one leg.. when she got there and checked her they wanted to keep her there to knock her out for X-rays to check her ACL… hopefully we can pick her up tonight but we won’t know till later… it gets me choked up thinking about
Good luck bud :pass: Lots of vets around here take care credit...

:yoinks::yay:the same care credit I use for my dental stuff? I didn’t know that we had looked in the pet insurance but never got it.. we do have a care credit card for dental work though:woohoo::thanks:
Yup. Same card. I got my care credit card when biggie needed bladder surgery when he was like a year old and I didn't have the cash. Actually got a new care credit MasterCard in the mail from them yesterday

Hey 'erbody! I'm quickly approaching the Ort Cloud. Transmissions are about to get impossibly drawn out with the time delay.
I'm gonna try and grab a whiplash off this twin black holes off in the distance. I just hope I don't travel back in time. I ain't going thru the past week again. :grrr1:

Ya wish me luck!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back