Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man music is so powerful. I can listen to a song and it can take me back in time to the place I first herd the song what I was feeling. Its crazy how some words and a beat can have such an impact. Life would be so lame with out music.

Americans, I like your country… How is my chances to stay here and grow weed legally, like a resident?

My mother in law said my best chances was to marry an American girl
She's right, marriage is the quickest route to U.S. citizenship.

My surfer buddy from Marseilles met an American tourist girl in a bar in Maui, Hawaii, USA, and she agreed to marry him so he could become a citizen and surf Ho'okipa Beach forever. They got married the next day, and he promptly applied for citizenship. Three months later he got a letter from INS requesting that he come for a citizenship interview with his wife. Her vacation had ended and she had gone back to the mainland. He had no idea how to find her. Unfortunately, INS (now it's CIS) required a real marriage.

Watch the movie "Greencard" (1990) for additional info on how not to do it.

Not gonna go shopping. Too much to do before the meeting of the Vet group that helped me. They invited me to their monthly meeting and meal.

Mmmmmmm...........this sliced smoked pork loin I zapped after I lightly applied some Garlic Irish Butter I made, sooooooo damn good! I kinda wanted to make a sandwich, but couldn't figure out what condiment to go wif it. Just by itself iz gooood fer me! LOL! :rofl: :rofl:

I am all messed up today wife took nala to the vet to check her out since she is still limping and won’t put any weight on her one leg.. when she got there and checked her they wanted to keep her there to knock her out for X-rays to check her ACL… hopefully we can pick her up tonight but we won’t know till later… it gets me choked up thinking about

I am all messed up today wife took nala to the vet to check her out since she is still limping and won’t put any weight on her one leg.. when she got there and checked her they wanted to keep her there to knock her out for X-rays to check her ACL… hopefully we can pick her up tonight but we won’t know till later… it gets me choked up thinking about
Sorry to hear about the pup my friend. My old pit had to have both knees done when he was ten…:pass:

Sorry to hear about the pup my friend. My old pit had to have both knees done when he was ten…:pass:

thanks buddy I hope that’s not the case she only 6 and not sure if we can afford surgery like that:thanks::goodluck:.. :face: we had to put out last dog down boxer bulldog mix at around 6 he started having seizures and medical bills were gonna be crazy money

Just do what's best for your pet......... not your heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back