Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Americans, I like your country… How is my chances to stay here and grow weed legally, like a resident?

My mother in law said my best chances was to marry an American girl:pass:

Hmmm….. I would say that is probably the easiest way :shrug::goodluck: hope you get to stay buddy welcome

Thanks the reps bill :crying:

Dammit! I'm trying to get high and the girls in the 4x4 are calling me......'Daddy! We want water!'
Jeeez! Women!:biggrin: 30 min until lights out and I'm not filling rez and lugging them around at lights on to do the damn training.

They're soooo demanding!:face::face::face::funny::funny::funny:

:pass:
TM20 Ogreberry 2B Rosin
Screenshot_20221109-104408~2.png

:bong:

1667511042011.gif

Americans, I like your country… How is my chances to stay here and grow weed legally, like a resident?

My mother in law said my best chances was to marry an American girl:pass:
Travel to Mexico and cross the border into Texas and claim political asylum and you are in......No need to marry an American girl :rofl: :pass:

It's done! I said F IT and just did it. Took less than a minute or so. They didn't like it either! Put up a HUGE STINK!:eyebrows::eyebrows:

YAAAAAH!
:naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep:
:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:
IMG_20221109_103809097_HDR.jpg

IMG_20221109_103818733.jpg

Damn yellow ass 3BOG!

I guess I need to make that damn shade for her. She spraying did seem to help a little. It's not quite THAT yellow, but too damn close.
IMG_20221109_103811416.jpg

Take a look at Mangos N Chem by Night Owl, lower left.
She is just looking gorgeous. She sorta reminds me of some of the native Afghan strains I've seen. I'm really waiting to see how she throws her frost!
I sure wish I had more room for her.
I'm sure gonna start looking at more stuff from Daz.
Anyone have a rec for a more sativa girl from him?

It took me at least 6 times the amount of time to post this as it did for me to do the work on the girls.

Oh yeah. The girls got their rez filled!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back