Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, got my canna coffee made. Cat's are fed and butts spanked.
They are always waiting at the back porch, perched on top of something..............porch railing......BBQ pit.....chair.
When I open the door, they all step in and line up for their morning butt spanking. LOL!
It's about the only time they meow. Now very vocal cats, but they are just not as socialized as others have been. I've had cats that just had to have the last word! LOL!

They are always waiting at the back porch, perched on top of something..............porch railing......BBQ pit.....chair.
When I open the door, they all step in and line up for their morning butt spanking. LOL!
It's about the only time they meow. Now very vocal cats, but they are just not as socialized as others have been. I've had cats that just had to have the last word! LOL!
I’m glad Duder is a quiet dog. Nobody likes a mouthy pit bull first thing in the morning :haha:

I meant to ask if they had all been okay through the storm.......... :pighug: .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back