Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Files too large?

What are we uploading from? iPhone photos make sure Live Photos is off that make pics to large to upload anything over 10mb won’t upload some very high resolution pics may not upload. I just use the drop down box then select from library or take photo through the site
5602E2FB-BCF7-4A81-838B-D6E6CC74B8F9.png

Welp, we’ve exceeded my skill level :rofl::rofl:

Can anyone else help? :pass:

:crying: Well that didn’t take much :doh::pighug::rofl:

I have a Samsung note 20 ultra blah blah, or some shit.

I also tried the way you described and still says files too large
Not exactly sure then I would try what Xmas said I don’t use android… guessing it is the quality of photo try changing camera setting to lower resolution or file type that might help:shrug::goodluck:

I’m glad Duder is a quiet dog. Nobody likes a mouthy pit bull first thing in the morning :haha:
My boy had a pretty American Bulldog that would talk your ear off............with inflections and varying volume. It was like she was trying her best to communicate to you. Strange ass dog!
Fickle little bitch too! When I visited, she instantly flipped from my boy being the alpha to me. Pissed my boy off! :muahaha::funny::funny::funny:

What are we uploading from? iPhone photos make sure Live Photos is off that make pics to large to upload anything over 10mb won’t upload some very high resolution pics may not upload. I just use the drop down box then select from library or take photo through the site
View attachment 1536362

:crying: Well that didn’t take much :doh::pighug::rofl:
Meta data? How do you remove it on a phone? I never post pics from my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back