Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Americans, I like your country… How is my chances to stay here and grow weed legally, like a resident?

My mother in law said my best chances was to marry an American girl:pass:
You can get a green card
And then just move to any of the states that allow growing. There's a bunch of states that allow it now

It's done! I said F IT and just did it. Took less than a minute or so. They didn't like it either! Put up a HUGE STINK!:eyebrows::eyebrows:

YAAAAAH!
:naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep:
:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:
View attachment 1536392
View attachment 1536394

Damn yellow ass 3BOG!

I guess I need to make that damn shade for her. She spraying did seem to help a little. It's not quite THAT yellow, but too damn close.
View attachment 1536393
Take a look at Mangos N Chem by Night Owl, lower left.
She is just looking gorgeous. She sorta reminds me of some of the native Afghan strains I've seen. I'm really waiting to see how she throws her frost!
I sure wish I had more room for her.
I'm sure gonna start looking at more stuff from Daz.
Anyone have a rec for a more sativa girl from him?

It took me at least 6 times the amount of time to post this as it did for me to do the work on the girls.

Oh yeah. The girls got their rez filled!

Daz does a bunch of sativas. Check out anything with cosmic Queen or zamaldelica express in it:thumbsup:

One hibiscus still flowering…..the rest are heading into dormancy for the winter…
1D77E1BD-E418-4306-BA94-4E496A04F6D2.jpeg

Daz does a bunch of sativas. Check out anything with cosmic Queen or zamaldelica express in it:thumbsup:
My first photo run may have to be delayed. It seems more of a commitment to do a test of something I haven't done......inside.
I want to run two of my last Meph purchase and the rest be CBD slanted girls that I have. I wish I had one going now. I think that type of girl, it may help me better at this time.

I do have an ok photo collection, but if I'm gonna make that much of a commitment, I want it to be super fire and productive.

My first photo run may have to be delayed. It seems more of a commitment to do a test of something I haven't done......inside.
I want to run two of my last Meph purchase and the rest be CBD slanted girls that I have. I wish I had one going now. I think that type of girl, it may help me better at this time.

I do have an ok photo collection, but if I'm gonna make that much of a commitment, I want it to be super fire and productive.
I've kinda given up on growing CBD plants since it's just so cheap to buy. @Frank the Dank has a good online CBD spot. And I'll blend that with my regular stuff for the mornings and for the wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back