Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the well wishes everyone, and the cleaning concerns I kicked off! hahaha!

Yes, separate bottles of bleach spray and vinegar spray. Not mixed. Bleach for the hard surfaces and vinegar for other areas and the fancy wood stuff.

We have one of those ebola outbreak style shoe baths with bleach water before coming inside. Just a couple extra precautions for a few more days.

images-2020-04-19T082033.507.jpeg

Not really, at least I don't think so. I tried to use logic and only got stupidity back.
So..you did piss in someone's cornflakes and they ate them anyways...

My old lab was the same,,, she would wolf her food down and then look up as if to say who ate my food?!?!?!
Ya me and my lab Boo had too much in common big, dumb and hungry . Not all dumb though she came and woke me up when my daughter was turning blue, but she was also addicted to motor oil. She chew through stuff to get to it :doh:

Ahh there's the problem, "stupid" doesn't recognize or understand logic, common sense or facts and therefore can only blame/lash at you for their ignorance.....

Grin, smile and consider it the same as water off a ducks back!

Amen.... :headbang: .....Starve them.....Ting..ting...ting........
ganja fairy.gif

Ahh there's the problem, "stupid" doesn't recognize or understand logic, common sense or facts and therefore can only blame/lash at you for their ignorance.....

Grin, smile and consider it the same as water off a ducks back!
Yeah, that's why I put the guy on ignore. I tried! All I got back was stupidity.
I just like a clue to where this commie stuff come from. Just out of playing curiosity sake.

Miss growing guys… I will order some Auto Skywalker Haze just before i go home. Will do 5 in a 5x5 and top them at 6th node to get an even canopy and then hope for a yield that will last for a while. I’m hoping the high will make me smile. Will do them in coco so the tent should be full at harvest time.

Yeah, that's why I put the guy on ignore. I tried! All I got back was stupidity.
I just like a clue to where this commie stuff come from. Just out of playing curiosity sake.
:face::face:There was a “go back to red china” comment or something along those lines I saw that and that’s when I started to boil and knew I better leave before I went off… take this down if needed mods:biggrin::d5::pass:

I guess I need to figure out what I'm going to do for AC/Heat in the interim. I think I have the replacement ductwork locally in the inserts to connect it up. I can do that today but, I think it's going to be in the way of the repairs when that comes next week.
I think I'm just going to get a piece of plastic and tape it up over the end to block it off and just apply that section of the house with heat and just keep the doors open to distribute the Heat to the rest of the house.
I think I'm going to go ahead and get a little small electric heater just in case.
I am going to try and get my generator ready for this winter. It has set for quite a while in the race car trailer, so I know it's going to be at least a tank removal and a carb clean but it's a very simple engine so it shouldn't be no big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back