Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
:pighug: Providing a Service...making sure nothing goes out of date in the fridge.........:crying:....Well Done.......:headbang:

In the UK hubbys favourite food was shepheards pie..
He'd worked away for 4 days....so I made a Massive one for him coming home........:chef:...it just come out the oven as he walked through the door.....
He said...just put me a little bit on a plate...I could do with a couple pints and a chill...and we'll have it when we get back.

I left a note for son saying shepherds pie in the oven....help yourself........:doh:.....
.{2 lbs mince..2-3 lb of tatties....}

2 hours later we are back...hubby is bouncing up and down in excitement.....where is the pie....checked the oven....nothing...:shrug:

Has he put it in the fridge......?....nope.....:shrug:

Where the freak has he put it...?...........

It wasn't til we saw the oven dish in the sink that we realised he had eaten the flipping Lot..................:glutton:

Nearest he come to actually getting murdered........:crying:
O ive had to run to the store a few times cuz I looked down and all the food was gone. N im all "there's no way I finished all that" looking around like i misplaced it :doh:

O ive had to run to the store a few times cuz I looked down and all the food was gone. N im all "there's no way I finished all that" looking around like i misplaced it :doh:
My old lab was the same,,, she would wolf her food down and then look up as if to say who ate my food?!?!?!

Good morning everyone!

28*f and windy, Missy hasn't even showed her face this morn, she is more than likely curled up in her secret sleep spot.
Temps down to 22*f just as the sun pokes over the mtns.

I was gonna say you got heat wave up there 22f with heavy frost done here :doh::rofl:
Where is this commie stuff coming from? I don't get it?:shrug:

something was deleted but there was a bad comment in there don’t remember exactly how it went probably for the better:biggrin::d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back