Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely

When we moved here...pre growing our own.....out Saturday Treat was to go to the Local 420 Cafe...have a shared joint or two......
then go Demolish a 3 course chinese meal.....:glutton:......hubby even ate the carved carrot plate decorations with Gusto......

:crying: Simple Pleasures........:pass:

When we moved here...pre growing our own.....out Saturday Treat was to go to the Local 420 Cafe...have a shared joint or two......
then go Demolish a 3 course chinese meal.....:glutton:......hubby even ate the carved carrot plate decorations with Gusto......

:crying: Simple Pleasures........:pass:

Are you describing me ? :biggrin::rofl:

Tapeworm?

:rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Yesterday morning I made me and my aunt breakfast and I made a pack of bacon a box of brown and serve 5 eggs with spinach red pepper and fire roasted tomatoes 3 English muffins and oatmeal with blueberries. My aunt ate 2 sausage 2 pieces of bacon and half a muffin. I ate the rest and I didn't even feel like I had eaten. Stopped on the way to work and got some steak fajitas :smoking:

Yesterday morning I made me and my aunt breakfast and I made a pack of bacon a box of brown and serve 5 eggs with spinach red pepper and fire roasted tomatoes 3 English muffins and oatmeal with blueberries. My aunt ate 2 sausage 2 pieces of bacon and half a muffin. I ate the rest and I didn't even feel like I had eaten. Stopped on the way to work and got some steak fajitas :smoking:

:d5: I Bet your parents were Happy when you left home........:crying:....they'd have Food in the fridge again..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back