Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hand on Heart I Think Friends and Family actually prolong alcoholics and mental health patients suffering by putting up with their behaviour because we Love them and want to Cure them....

But it Doesn't Work...it is an Illness...and the sooner they get Proper Treatment the better...for them and us.

I wouldn't let him back in my Life....:shrug:...Sympathy is a drug to them.
When they run out of sympathy ...they get treatment.

And..that is not a Never....it is Just a Prove yourself....and I'll accept you back....but you are not feedng off my goodwill.
Thats more well worded than anything I could have come up with. I tried for so long with him.

Tried getting him to get a full time job so he wouldnt have to move, responded with going to the interview drunk. I set up the interview. I put my neck out on the line and thats how he showed his appreciation.

The last time I talked to him he was drinking a 30 pack every other day. He even told me he saved the middle dividers over a month to see how many 30 packs he bought in a month, it was 22. 22 cases of high alcohol beer. But did he stop, nope. Instead he blamed me for not wanting to live with him anymore. Guy was in school for 11 years for a 6 year degree cuz he went to class wasted. Even went into his job, not scheduled to work, drunk, saying he was working wether they liked it or not....who does that?

mYgT9SD.jpg

kittis wanted to sai hi :kitty:

wakeandba.gif
Laaaaaaaaaaaa.....laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....I went to Forums to do someting.........

Then I stopped...........and looked.................and couldnt remember where I was going or what I was going to do...............:crying:

Laaaaaaaaaaaaa..........
floating.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back