Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all. Ended up falling asleep early again. I think it was 7:30pm when I passed out. Now Ive been up for an hour and I work today...

ugh not only that my bank redid their mobile banking app and it says I have to either update or re-download it but its not available in the app store anymore. Tried logging in on the internet and my phone number was erased from the system so I have to go in to a branch just to update my freaking phone number so I can log in, because they arent allowed to update personal info over the phone. I swear the past few weeks its just been one thing after another.

Morning all. Ended up falling asleep early again. I think it was 7:30pm when I passed out. Now Ive been up for an hour and I work today...

ugh not only that my bank redid their mobile banking app and it says I have to either update or re-download it but its not available in the app store anymore. Tried logging in on the internet and my phone number was erased from the system so I have to go in to a branch just to update my freaking phone number so I can log in, because they arent allowed to update personal info over the phone. I swear the past few weeks its just been one thing after another.

Morning Wisco ... Sounds like life is throwing you Lemons :bighug: you've just gotta stomp on them ..squish em and rub the juice into the eyes of your enemies!!

.. I think that's how the lemon saying went!??

:pass:

Morning Wisco ... Sounds like life is throwing you Lemons :bighug: you've just gotta stomp on them ..squish em and rub the juice into the eyes of your enemies!!

.. I think that's how the lemon saying went!??

:pass:
Yes I agree. Its been a whirlwind funeral yesterday from my old hs friends. Its was not a good expirience. Even though I dont think I gotta explain, its one of the things bothering me the most

My friends when psycho 2 weeks ago and appearently they decided that neither of their or their kids lives were worth living, killed their kids then themselves.
Its still unbelievable to me, then I caught covid which I am still trying to get over. Now my bank, lost my first plant to hermieing. Now an old friend is trying to get me to reconnect with my old best friend and tbh I dont know if I want to. Its definitely been a messed up couple weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back