Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I agree. Its been a whirlwind funeral yesterday from my old hs friends. Its was not a good expirience. Even though I dont think I gotta explain, its one of the things bothering me the most

My friends when psycho 2 weeks ago and appearently they decided that neither of their or their kids lives were worth living, killed their kids then themselves.
Its still unbelievable to me, then I caught covid which I am still trying to get over. Now my bank, lost my first plant to hermieing. Now an old friend is trying to get me to reconnect with my old best friend and tbh I dont know if I want to. Its definitely been a messed up couple weeks.
Oh my goodness, so sorry to hear the terrible news. apologies if my last post came off a bit too light hearted!
Hope things get better for you and yours soon
:bighug: :pass:

Oh my goodness, so sorry to hear the terrible news. apologies if my last post came off a bit too light hearted!
Hope things get better for you and yours soon
:bighug: :pass:
Its ok. Just completely unbelievable to me. The thing is the mother used to be my old best friends gf. The last time I talked to him was when I moved into his place to help him out after she left. He did nothing but get drunk, start fights and make life pretty much unbearable. So when our landlord sold our townhouse I left and we havent spoken since.

My other friend says he is all messed up since finding out what happened, I feel heartless for not really caring about him, but he screwed me over too many times, and still blames me for having to move 6 hours up north to his dads place cuz I wouldnt move to the hood after we lost our place. It is what it is, I helped him out enough, the way I see it, ive come to his rescue too many times if he needs to talk to me all he has to do is talk to me. After all I was the one who told him what happened, but still wont call me.

Yes I agree. Its been a whirlwind funeral yesterday from my old hs friends. Its was not a good expirience. Even though I dont think I gotta explain, its one of the things bothering me the most

My friends when psycho 2 weeks ago and appearently they decided that neither of their or their kids lives were worth living, killed their kids then themselves.
Its still unbelievable to me, then I caught covid which I am still trying to get over. Now my bank, lost my first plant to hermieing. Now an old friend is trying to get me to reconnect with my old best friend and tbh I dont know if I want to. Its definitely been a messed up couple weeks.

Heavy Burden @4wiscoLegal420 ...:pass:...

Good morning everyone!

28*f and windy, Missy hasn't even showed her face this morn, she is more than likely curled up in her secret sleep spot.

Last edited:
Its ok. Just completely unbelievable to me. The thing is the mother used to be my old best friends gf. The last time I talked to him was when I moved into his place to help him out after she left. He did nothing but get drunk, start fights and make life pretty much unbearable. So when our landlord sold our townhouse I left and we havent spoken since.

My other friend says he is all messed up since finding out what happened, I feel heartless for not really caring about him, but he screwed me over too many times, and still blames me for having to move 6 hours up north to his dads place cuz I wouldnt move to the hood after we lost our place. It is what it is, I helped him out enough, the way I see it, ive come to his rescue too many times if he needs to talk to me all he has to do is talk to me. After all I was the one who told him what happened, but still wont call me.

Hand on Heart I Think Friends and Family actually prolong alcoholics and mental health patients suffering by putting up with their behaviour because we Love them and want to Cure them....

But it Doesn't Work...it is an Illness...and the sooner they get Proper Treatment the better...for them and us.

I wouldn't let him back in my Life....:shrug:...Sympathy is a drug to them.
When they run out of sympathy ...they get treatment.

And..that is not a Never....it is Just a Prove yourself....and I'll accept you back....but you are not feedng off my goodwill.

Good morning everyone!

28*f and windy, Missy hasn't even showed her face this morn, she is more than likely curled up in her secret sleep spot.

Morning @Talonxracer .... :pass: ...sharing one..

Wise Cat........we are 74F...the dogs are getting Frisky with each other........:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back