Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, just a quick check in. Wanted to let you all know I am on the mend. Putting in a couple quick updates while a bit functional.

Thank you everyone for the well wishes, they seem to have worked! Still worn out from being sick and not having an appetite at all. Should be on a little more in the coming days.

Hmmmm, do I just stay up for the powerball drawing and be disappointed tonight or do I go to bed and save my disappointed for tomorrow?

giphy (2).gif

Hey, just a quick check in. Wanted to let you all know I am on the mend. Putting in a couple quick updates while a bit functional.

Thank you everyone for the well wishes, they seem to have worked! Still worn out from being sick and not having an appetite at all. Should be on a little more in the coming days.
Welcome back DCLXVI. Glad to hear you are on the mend.

:face: Have tried Croc's? :biggrin: They do wonders for me fishing alot of the time my back will kill standing in a boat all day but croc's I'm good to go:cooldance:.... :face::face::face: I have all kinds even fuzzy ones for winter:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
With a sock aversion I don't think I could deal with the feeling of the foam on my skin for long periods :rofl:

Yeah me too had a whole thread started and typed for my solo side kick but the hit LS in the wrong tab and lost all my typing and i'm not doing it again tonight:doh::nono:

night everyone :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back