Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
That said, if anyone has recommendations for supportive house shoes (back is a must, machine washable is a huge plus lol) please let me know. I need to replace this worn out pair cause they're not at all cutting it anymore.
:face: Have tried Croc's? :biggrin: They do wonders for me fishing alot of the time my back will kill standing in a boat all day but croc's I'm good to go:cooldance:.... :face::face::face: I have all kinds even fuzzy ones for winter:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sup my fellow stoners and growmies, I hope everyone is having a fantastic day and or night. I just finished smoking a jay of some home grown sour stomper (my fav strain so far) jamming on the ole guitarra electrica listening to pink floyd. Can't wait for my megacrop tent to finish up then it's time to make some extracts. @Jean-O wya broski still gotta see your LP!

mctent 1.jpg
mctent 2.jpg

Last edited:
How long does it take you to drop into a nice slumber?
That just depends how stoned and tired i am sometime only couple min but sometimes almost hr :shrug:

tonight should be no problem just ate another cookie dough bite and dabbin :dizzy::baked: Gettin the Rez ready for the desk sidekick little solo sour stomper:headbang:
image.jpg

Always a struggle to decide when to harvest. Trying to go by the trich head idea floating around in a recent article posted here. Harvest before the heads start bursting. I think its about time for the chop on these girls though. The second one is a CBD so I'll let that one go a bit longer. I'm really liking the trich density on the last one. That one still has a few weeks.

Image_2022-11-07 18_32_00_444.png

Image_2022-11-07 18_33_21_134.png

Image_2022-11-07 18_34_35_216.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back