Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm loving Jean-O's Genetics WTF F1 and VooDoo S1, at 60 days old today:
WTF.1_day60_top.jpg VD.1_day60_top.jpg

I do that a lot too, delete posts without posting them. I think it comes from many years of foot-in-mouth condition.
The thing is, I think I'm funny right now.... but maybe thats the finger dabs talking, lol

Well, 3/5 done. I need to get a stepstool for the kitchen, 90% of the grunginess on the chairs is cause they use them to stand on to reach the upper cabinets and the microwave :rofl: also I'm sure the sawdust didn't help :rofl::rofl: gonna bag them or something before the base husk gets sanded, told hubby he needs to take the doors outside to do them this time lol
20221107_230047.jpg
20221107_225952.jpg
20221107_230410.jpg

Trim painting tomorrow for hubby, I'll finish the chairs and maybe do that last outlet lol. Also gotta finish getting that cage dealt with. Then clearing out the hall and doing the floors cause they're bothering me. Trim will probably take two or three coats cause white glossy absolutely *sucks* to deal with.

I refilled the kids juice jug with pineapple juice and there was just a little bit left in the bottle so I said screw it and poured in some Malibu and peach liquor and Don Q, and a few squirts of grenadine. Didn't taste like it had anything but juice in there but I'm definitely feeling it :rofl: think I'm gonna smoke some and maybe crash. Hubby is getting the kids up at 5 for the eclipse and I'm just like yeah please don't wake me up :rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back