Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone bought from View attachment 1535804?

They have a great price on an erig with code, but never heard of them. Looking for some people that did, or didn't have issues with them. Same with
View attachment 1535805
Both have for same price just trying not to get ripped off lol.

:baked:
Only questionable website I bought from just in case they were some kinda shady operation I got a prepaid visa from gas station and used that but also did thru PayPal so I had somewhere to go for refund if place ripped me off! Good thing I did too cuz it was indeed a ripoff site! PayPal realized they weren’t legit when they checked and his claimed date package was shipped was like 5 days prior but they didn’t even create a fake shipping label til after they spoke to PayPal so they refunded me!

Sorry to be a buzzkill, but shitty day in Gooville. Monsieur has left the building. He had a good run. Glad we were able to "have one more cup of coffee"

Vous nos manquerez mon ami!!! A bientot dans l'ether!!!

Screen Shot 2022-11-08 at 12.29.46 AM.png

Sorry to be a buzzkill, but shitty day in Gooville. Monsieur has left the building. He had a good run. Glad we were able to "have one more cup of coffee"

View attachment 1536016

Sorry to hear that bud! RIP Mr Mitty! :kitty::angel:

1667888407081.png

Last edited:

View attachment 1536016

Sorry for your loss

View attachment 1536016

Aw Bless him.......
candle-animated-gif-3.gif
...and you....you'll have a hole in your heart.....:bighug:

Yeah me too had a whole thread started and typed for my solo side kick but the hit LS in the wrong tab and lost all my typing and i'm not doing it again tonight:doh::nono:

View attachment 1535993

night everyone :pass:
DPB is that expanded aluminum? and are you recirculating or drain to waste? Aluminum will leach into the nutrients and kill the plant. Stainless steel is ok but cannot tell from the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back