Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems only 21 people have voted so far........get them pumpkin smash votes in people......... :frog:......show your support for all who submitted videos......

I am glad you said that hadn't looked tonight but noticed that this morning :nono::thanks:
:d5:

Where is the voting thread?
I think the thread just gets buried since there's other active threads in the section. Rarely see it on my front page even though it's got the super noticable red banner :shrug: Maybe put it as a thing at the top under the ad so that it's up all the time? I'd guess it's almost all votes from the CC

vote here top of the thread please and thank you

VOTE HERE

We'll try this bill @Cultivators

How about a set of insoles like something from Superfeet, I use them in all my shoes, boots and even in a pair of LL Bean moccasins. A tad expensive but worth every penny!
These ones are cheapish slipper types so I'm not gonna put insoles in them, the heel is work out and there wasn't much padding to speak of to start with anyways. I ordered some sketcher slip on types that should be here tomorrow. I *really* hate socks and I don't think I could deal with the feeling of inserts barefoot either lol

I think you can find Dr. Scholl's Orthotics at WalMart. Then get a street soled slipper and put the insert in. Your feet and back will thank you.

I thought these would be good on you :haha:

View attachment 1535892
They'd match my kitchen! Fuzzy inside plus no socks means they get kinda stinky fast though lmao

Well the 4x4 tent is fully worked. All girls are fully watered, limited defol and removal of small branches that won't make it to the top. and a bit of training.
Mangos N Chem by Night Owl is such a pretty healthy girl! She didn't need much.
Knows Candy by Twenty20 is just going crazy with her S T R E T C H! Tall n Thin......but with good potential bud sites. I wish I had more room for her!
The finicky ass 3BOG got sprayed with Yah Whey, some aminos, and my FFJ an humic acid at my normal rate. Maybe I'll see a difference at lights on at 11pm. No idea why she's such picky bitch! I hit her three times with the spray while I was working the other girls and was dry when I put everyone back in the tent.
Auntie, the orgy pot is doing great!

Lights are now on in the other tents. A LOT more work is needed there. All are healthy AF and pretty easy to remove the little stuff and keep the main stuff.

If all were photos, I'd have a bunch of clones today! LOL! The clones I've taken are doing good in the little tent with Kong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back