Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mossy
Today's fingerdab donor is a Rocbud grape mintz 23. This has wedding cake as a mother and should be mostly indica. Much earlier in flower then yesterday's donor
PXL_20221107_225223915.jpg
PXL_20221107_225230373.jpg

Totally different vibe then the coke rush I got yesterday. Much more mellow. Also just got enough off a bottom bud to get my fingers sticky when yesterday my fingers were covered from trimming. Makes my head feel heavy and my face is sweating, but nothing close to yesterday's sweating. Much more relaxing this time around. Arms are heavy. Little ringing in the ears and tingling in the back of the base of my neck. Feel like I could sink pretty deep into this couch right about now. I have another plant early in flower I'll check out tomorrow for science :pass:

Evening kittens......nice balmy day that was totally enjoyed....tent and closet still doing fine, new adenium sprouts everyday.....porch greenhouse light is oh so bright I had to put some reflective material up so it blocks it from the table.Think I'll try the same light schedule as my tent...turn em when I get up, turn em off when I go to bed for about a 6 hr dark period. Might try 24 hr in a month or so to force some growth for size...back was paining all day so wife gave me another half a perc and it's taking care of it finally....

Seems only 21 people have voted so far........get them pumpkin smash votes in people......... :frog:......show your support for all who submitted videos......

That said, if anyone has recommendations for supportive house shoes (back is a must, machine washable is a huge plus lol) please let me know. I need to replace this worn out pair cause they're not at all cutting it anymore.
How about a set of insoles like something from Superfeet, I use them in all my shoes, boots and even in a pair of LL Bean moccasins. A tad expensive but worth every penny!

How about a set of insoles like something from Superfeet, I use them in all my shoes, boots and even in a pair of LL Bean moccasins. A tad expensive but worth every penny!
Love my LL Bean moccasins.....nice in the cooler months..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back