Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
You never did answer my question about what the page count was to break the all time record lol

hey, not my fault u missed it all the timez i've mentioned it, AHEM! :rofl: :doh: at this point, it'z better that nobody knowz :eyebrows: jus trust me, we are indeed gonna break it by the end o' the year, no doubt in me mind :thumbsup: :headbang:

Nvm, I found it (I think lol)
View attachment 1535837

not the same thread title, so duzn't count :redcross: :muahaha: ppp

Mvb sent out a new email thingy
Screenshot_20221107-170338_Drive.jpg
Screenshot_20221107-170400_Drive.jpg
Screenshot_20221107-170424_Drive.jpg
Screenshot_20221107-170453_Drive.jpg

That said, if anyone has recommendations for supportive house shoes (back is a must, machine washable is a huge plus lol) please let me know. I need to replace this worn out pair cause they're not at all cutting it anymore.

Man I'm prickly today. Pain plus being tired is probably why. I'd like to medicate but the kids won't stay out of my room for 5 minutes lmao
That's just kiddos, babygirl:thumbsup::toke:

If you wanted some privacy:eyebrows:, it was easy, sorta. when they were little. A full belly and clean diaper and it was usually enough time for Momma and Daddy to get in some special time. :eyebrows:..........that is with a little bit of Vaseline.

It just takes a little bit on the door knob to keep the carpet munchers out.:biggrin::funny::funny::funny::funny:

That's just kiddos, babygirl:thumbsup::toke:

If you wanted some privacy:eyebrows:, it was easy, sorta. when they were little. A full belly and clean diaper and it was usually enough time for Momma and Daddy to get in some special time. :eyebrows:..........that is with a little bit of Vaseline.

It just takes a little bit on the door knob to keep the carpet munchers out.:biggrin::funny::funny::funny::funny:
Would dad not be the carpet muncher in your situation :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back