Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannabis Test Dummy Reporting for Duty.....:salute:...

Cheers Everyone for Trying..even a Negative Result give me something to Look at........:headbang:....

Me too.....:headbang:...Strangest of the strange...the #FingerDabs from immature plants Seem to Kick my ass more..which is the very opposite to
what you would Imagine.....View attachment 1535806....

Cheers @PinkyNotTheBrain ...All Appreciated........:pighug:...Indica or Sativa.......?

It does help my pain and it does relax the spasms associated with nerve damage..my neck feels Longer.....spasms make you hunch up a bit....

And you are Right...I have never seen anyone else doing it........:shrug:...in fact I'd say we were positively encouraged Not to try our bud before harvest.....

Where you been...?...
Both.The best I've tried it on was a dark devil auto that someone i knew was growing. The Skywalker was really good too but I felt like I only got the feeling for a quick minute. The pain relief part feels the same as the rubbing alcohol that the Mexican ladies give me. I love it though it's different. Kinda uplifting but not high.
Idk im just doin shit for my aunt and a couple other people and I been fightin with the ex over the kid so I just been layin low tryna get high like Dr. Dale prescribed :pass:

@Mañ'O'Green you've taken your fancy foods too far!
FB_IMG_1667856546443.jpg

Cannabis Test Dummy Reporting for Duty.....:salute:...

Cheers Everyone for Trying..even a Negative Result give me something to Look at........:headbang:....

Me too.....:headbang:...Strangest of the strange...the #FingerDabs from immature plants Seem to Kick my ass more..which is the very opposite to
what you would Imagine.....View attachment 1535806....

Cheers @PinkyNotTheBrain ...All Appreciated........:pighug:...Indica or Sativa.......?

It does help my pain and it does relax the spasms associated with nerve damage..my neck feels Longer.....spasms make you hunch up a bit....

And you are Right...I have never seen anyone else doing it........:shrug:...in fact I'd say we were positively encouraged Not to try our bud before harvest.....

Where you been...?...
And I pretty much go with you. You always sayin stuff like" i woulda just left it and see what happens" and when you were questioning about how we harvest and everything just cuz that's how we were taught to. So i say f#$* that lets get weird , question everything, follow the dragon lady and see what happens

Well, I did get a 'quickening'. I didn't do much, but I could taste it.

Just heard that Germany want to legalize rec canna with possession of 30 g.......at least it is a start.

Cheers @WildBill .... :headbang:

According to our Friend in the Know it is all Political Lip Service.........not going to Happen.....

The Problem is....if 1 EU Country has a Law..the other EU Countries can apply for Parity....so in Theory....if Germany...or Italy legalises or stops cannabis being unlawful.....ALL the other EU Countries can apply for the same.

To Pass it..Germany would have to be Allowed to by all the other Countries......and they ain't going to.....:aha: ..though...I have been known to be Wrong...cough..cough........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back