Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
New light!
View attachment 1535475

Yay, no more wallpapered faceplate lmao
View attachment 1535476

Got three outlets done before it got too dark for me to see. Behind the fridge and the two on either side of this wall. Only one left that isn't going to have backsplash around it is the one behind the deep freezer so I'll do that tomorrow. Now I'm staring at this mountain of containers :face: already tossed the worst ones but there's still so many :rofl:
View attachment 1535477View attachment 1535478
I give it 2 weeks before u are crowbarring that kitchen sink out! ;) :bighug:

Hey Everyone! I have a quick question I figured I'd toss out to get thoughts on it.

I have time for one more quick run in my 3x2 before I have to shutdown for a bit. I'm going to do 6 x 1 gallon pots. Now would you prefer 6 of the same strain or all different strains? Also which any breeder requests? I have beans from just about every big breeder and even some small exclusive ones so I have options.
Always different strains. I get super used to smoking the same thing all the time :thumbsup: I never grow 2 of the same thing at the same time

Also, bags don't work well for dry food storage since they're floppy, I like the tall ones best cause they all use the same lids. The Rubbermaid ones suck cause every different size has different lids :rofl: but they work better in the kids lunchboxes. Plus, gotta have rigid for the lunchboxes cause otherwise the kids will have a huge mess in their backpacks :rofl::rofl::rofl:
But with a ziploc you could more easily sneak a meal with you when you run errands!
1667778866482.gif

Hey Everyone! I have a quick question I figured I'd toss out to get thoughts on it.

I have time for one more quick run in my 3x2 before I have to shutdown for a bit. I'm going to do 6 x 1 gallon pots. Now would you prefer 6 of the same strain or all different strains? Also which any breeder requests? I have beans from just about every big breeder and even some small exclusive ones so I have options.

Sour Stomper x Double Grape looks like a real beast from Mephisto.
Runtz of any kind is very good herb. Anythubg mixed with Chemdawg for focus, and anything with Grand Daddy Purple for relaxing, and anything with OG for sleep.

Can’t wait to see what you run!

Last edited:
I'd go for variety, but six plants in that space might be tight unless you are selective regarding size. Six solos could come close to filling that space, never mind six one gallon pots.

Re. strains/breeders, I would throw a Mephisto or two into the mix. Mango Smile is on my wish list. 24 Carat if you want sleep meds. Double Grape looks good, which is why I am growing it this round. Lots of Mephisto options, and their descriptions are as accurate as any, so you could review what they have to say before deciding. I've done reasonably well with a couple Seedsman strains, but given the nature of your supply, Seedsman may not be a priority. :biggrin:

Good luck with it, and keep us posted. :pighug:
Yeah I plan to really train these plants a lot to fill the space out, should be packed! I'm still deciding but I'll definitely throw up a journal and let everyone know once it's going. Will be one or two meph plants, been wanting to run a grape crinkle for awhile now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back