Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always different strains. I get super used to smoking the same thing all the time :thumbsup: I never grow 2 of the same thing at the same time
Yeah I'm the same just figured I'd see what everyone wants. Going to try to pull out some stuff you don't see everywhere just to keep it interesting!

Met my first ever Stolen Valor candidate tonight......Genaric Navy cap, claimed to have been #1, #2 nozzleman on the flight deck of a FFG ( my type of ship, those positions were HT/DC strictly due to the training)....I kept calm, asked a bunch of specific questions.....claimed he was a deckape snipe as a personelman........WildBill will already see the falicies just in that statement.......was in charge of repair central (whatever the fvck that is, DC locker 1 in the FFG I was on) and had no clear understanding of that ship's operations.....I was nearly livid...

Met my first ever Stolen Valor candidate tonight......Genaric Navy cap, claimed to have been #1, #2 nozzleman on the flight deck of a FFG ( my type of ship, those positions were HT/DC strictly due to the training)....I kept calm, asked a bunch of specific questions.....claimed he was a deckape snipe as a personelman........WildBill will already see the falicies just in that statement.......was in charge of repair central (whatever the fvck that is, DC locker 1 in the FFG I was on) and had no clear understanding of that ship's operations.....I was nearly livid...
I have met a few in my days, I simply laugh and walk away, better than being in front of the moron and letting the temper boil over...

Not as fancy as @Mañ'O'Green or @Frank the Dank but sure was tasty! :headbang:
199BD5F4-2051-4F0F-9BAF-EF26ABBDC503.jpeg

It's been a couple hours and I still want to pound face.........all the training I had to go through, damping down the fear and waltzing in to fight fires (albeit in controlled situations) wading through fire pits to get to helos (fake with dummies) to perform rescues, the flood training etc.....and this bitch boy takes credit because he googled a couple of phrases that normies wouldn't know.....hell, he couldn't/wouldn't answer what class extinguisher to use on an electric motor fire.......I'm pissed.

What strange lies to make up:rofl::rofl:

I met one shortly after I got out….. claimed to be an “LT” in the army (he used the letters L and T to say it…..I got the feeling he didn’t know what they stood for lol)…..he kept telling stories about what he learned in “LT” school…..he started telling a story about his time in Iraq…..when asked where he was, he replied “Bagram”:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What strange lies to make up:rofl::rofl:

I met one shortly after I got out….. claimed to be an “LT” in the army (he used the letters L and T to say it…..I got the feeling he didn’t know what they stood for lol)…..he kept telling stories about what he learned in “LT” school…..he started telling a story about his time in Iraq…..when asked where he was, he replied “Bagram”:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Certain things you don't do.......claims of being in combat if you haven't, claims of being police if you haven't, claims of being a fireman if you haven't..etc......you just don't claim shit where those that actually do it can lose their lives....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back