Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a couple hours and I still want to pound face.........all the training I had to go through, damping down the fear and waltzing in to fight fires (albeit in controlled situations) wading through fire pits to get to helos (fake with dummies) to perform rescues, the flood training etc.....and this bitch boy takes credit because he googled a couple of phrases that normies wouldn't know.....hell, he couldn't/wouldn't answer what class extinguisher to use on an electric motor fire.......I'm pissed.
Bro my uncle is covered in USMC tats and is somehow president of a VA post American legion something or other (I have no clue as I wasn’t in military) but crazy part is he literally got his mom to come pick him up on day 3 of basic training and that was the extent of his military career! :haha::crying:

Certain things you don't do.......claims of being in combat if you haven't, claims of being police if you haven't, claims of being a fireman if you haven't..etc......you just don't claim shit where those that actually do it can lose their lives....
Yeah, I’ve met a couple other ones over the years too. I just see them as the pathetic folks they are, and laugh. No sense getting upset about it…..just ruins your day.

Bro my uncle is covered in USMC tats and is somehow president of a VA post American legion something or other (I have no clue as I wasn’t in military) but crazy part is he literally got his mom to come pick him up on day 3 of basic training and that was the extent of his military career! :haha::crying:
Kind of taking the "once a marine always a marine" to the extreme ain't he?:rofl:

Kind of taking the "once a marine always a marine" to the extreme ain't he?:rofl:
Knowing his mom she prob came with some “mystery illness” that all their testing and whatnot missed to where he prob somehow also has military benefits!

Bad thing is, he had his wife there with him and she is such a sweet lady.....pretty sure she knows he's full of it. and I held my tongue for her sake.

Bad thing is, he had his wife there with him and she is such a sweet lady.....pretty sure she knows he's full of it. and I held my tongue for her sake.
Hopefully! Guessing she’ll be pretty shocked if she leaves one day thinking he’s down at the base and she finds him in the Mc Donald’s drive thru slanging Mc Flurries! :haha::rofl:

That's one reason I quit AmVets.......half the people claiming to have served never did....they were letting them join with dad's DD214, uncle's DD214, one guy joined using his mom's DD214.....

Seems no one has any sense of shame anymore, maybe cause they know no one will make that big a stink out of it if they bother to make a stink at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back