Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude -> variety for the win! :yay: every damn time :shooty: :smoking: ppp
oh yeah. and that is where some extras solos to occupy any open spots shine. The best strain is always the one you are still looking for. :pighug:

Doing it that way makes it quick in sublingually so hits u like an edible vs just eating a whole raw bud! :d5:

Hope that’s the part u were referring to puzzling u

nah bro nothing like an edible IMO sorry much more intense and hits way faster took high right away from the edible :biggrin::d5::pass:

Pizza it’s what’s for dinner:smoking: :headbang::drool:
656949F5-65B6-4F01-90F9-2CF01851F079.jpeg

Doing it that way makes it quick in sublingually so hits u like an edible vs just eating a whole raw bud! :d5:

What I am seriously puzzled about is how this stuff can be so strong without decarbing. Most of the THC in the early trichs has to be THCa, so I don't understand where the hit is coming from, because THCa is not supposed to be psychoactive. Maybe one of the precursor steps is active even though THCa is not. Either THC is active contrary to all information I have seen , or something else is, at least early in the flowering sequence. Something does not add up, and not, I emphasize, because I doubt the results you peeps are getting. This stuff is hot, and I do not know why.

Hey Everyone! I have a quick question I figured I'd toss out to get thoughts on it.

I have time for one more quick run in my 3x2 before I have to shutdown for a bit. I'm going to do 6 x 1 gallon pots. Now would you prefer 6 of the same strain or all different strains? Also which any breeder requests? I have beans from just about every big breeder and even some small exclusive ones so I have options.

[/QUOTE]
I'd go for variety, but six plants in that space might be tight unless you are selective regarding size. Six solos could come close to filling that space, never mind six one gallon pots.

Re. strains/breeders, I would throw a Mephisto or two into the mix. Mango Smile is on my wish list. 24 Carat if you want sleep meds. Double Grape looks good, which is why I am growing it this round. Lots of Mephisto options, and their descriptions are as accurate as any, so you could review what they have to say before deciding. I've done reasonably well with a couple Seedsman strains, but given the nature of your supply, Seedsman may not be a priority. :biggrin:

Good luck with it, and keep us posted. :pighug:

I’m replying to myself cuz I didn’t mean edible! More like taking a big eye dropper full of some tincture! Or gummies that u let melt in your mouth! Kicks in super fast!

What I am seriously puzzled about is how this stuff can be so strong without decarbing. Most of the THC in the early trichs has to be THCa, so I don't understand where the hit is coming from, because THCa is not supposed to be psychoactive. Maybe one of the precursor steps is active even though THCa is not. Either THC is active contrary to all information I have seen , or something else is, at least early in the flowering sequence. Something does not add up, and not, I emphasize, because I doubt the results you peeps are getting. This stuff is hot, and I do not know why.
I can't wrap my head around it either. But it's legit. Hit me hard in probably 5 minutes and wears off very quickly for weed. Maybe 45mins and it's gone with probably a 30 minute definite peak. Where edibles take about an hour to really hit me and last for about 2-3. I'm guessing with rubbing on the gums/under the tongue it's more instant and specific then a decarbed edible that's gonna get filtered through your guts. Does seem like it was basically only the "sativa" effects that came through and they're kinda magnified. Wouldn't recommend it if anxiety is a thing for anybody, but I bet I could knock out some yard work a little quicker :crying:It's interesting so I'll try with another strain tomorrow, but the one I tried isn't supposed to be a sati and didn't look like one growing...
Source of today's fingerdabs Rocbud purple Moon Rockz
PXL_20221106_195643676.jpg
PXL_20221106_195657780.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back