Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
New light!
View attachment 1535475

Yay, no more wallpapered faceplate lmao
View attachment 1535476

Got three outlets done before it got too dark for me to see. Behind the fridge and the two on either side of this wall. Only one left that isn't going to have backsplash around it is the one behind the deep freezer so I'll do that tomorrow. Now I'm staring at this mountain of containers :face: already tossed the worst ones but there's still so many :rofl:
View attachment 1535477View attachment 1535478
Get rid of pretty much all of that and invest in a big pack of ziplock freezer gallon bags :thumbsup:

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Sunday Stoners!

I made the mistake of pressing some of my Knows Candy. It is almost oil even frozen it won't pick up :doh: I got frustrated and probably threw more away than I saved.It is not like I don't have more strains just sittin on the shelf.

It has a Mighty fine buzz though...........
View attachment 1535451

@WildBill Wow that big ole tree was like a pile driver! Are you stacking that wood up? Take your revenge one campfire at a time :eyebrows:.
If you can't press it, good luck to the rest of us. Are you going to try drying out more before testing again? :pighug: :goodluck:

Well I just did some finger dabs of the banana bread and definitely a different high like a pick me up..

Like a Heart pick me up...?...

the first sign I normally get is my heart skips a beat....I feel it almost Instantly...

Then my congestions starts clearing.....15 minutes..my chest is cear as a bell...

Then I'm sitting about 3 inches taller as my neck straightens up....

And my lungs expand minimum 20%...

Then I get Stoned as a Coot....... :crying: ...11 Years smoking joints..and None have made me as High as the #FingerDabs ..:biggrin:

BUT it kind of burn the gums

Your plants look a Lot more mature than mine...maybe a bit Strong.......?

Also, bags don't work well for dry food storage since they're floppy, I like the tall ones best cause they all use the same lids. The Rubbermaid ones suck cause every different size has different lids :rofl: but they work better in the kids lunchboxes. Plus, gotta have rigid for the lunchboxes cause otherwise the kids will have a huge mess in their backpacks :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey Everyone! I have a quick question I figured I'd toss out to get thoughts on it.

I have time for one more quick run in my 3x2 before I have to shutdown for a bit. I'm going to do 6 x 1 gallon pots. Now would you prefer 6 of the same strain or all different strains? Also which any breeder requests? I have beans from just about every big breeder and even some small exclusive ones so I have options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back