Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think so? I suppose it is almost 3 months by then. Ill just have to keep an eye on it, and Ill ask around to be sure I make the flip at the right time. Its gonna be a learning experience. Ive never done more than 1 strain at a time.
Mixing autos and photos in the same tent is annoying imo, and waiting for autos to finish to flip is why I ended up converting my half bath downstairs into a grow room :face: personally I'd go with one or the other :shrug:

I just finished chopping a plant and rubbed my fingers on my gums maybe 15mins ago. It's definitely a pretty intense high. Like my hands are shaking and I'm sweating my ass off :crying: There's definitely something to it. Gonna hold off on the scissor hash for a bit
I've got that big glob of finger/scissor hash upstairs, kinda tempted to try with that :rofl:

Ok gro-peeps, it's time to admit what I have been up to. The winter grow is getting started:

IMG_1289.JPG

:pighug:
From left, the multi pot is Dinamed Auto CBD Kush, next lower is Double Grape, then WDA, next Anvil - top far right Anvil #2, middle, DG #2. Back 4 seedlings from the left are 24C x Auto Pink Kush, Seedsman 30:1 CBD Kush, Mephisto Cosmic Queen, and Dinamed Auto CBD Kush.

The multi-pot shows the top watering setup I will be using for the main pots this round. DIY of course. :biggrin: I will do either 4 or five of these pots, all ~4 liters, kind of an air pot, but with slots and fluting instead of nipples with holes. She is a crap shoot, but should work. The medium is coco/perlite, and the nutes will be Jack's 123 with clone, bloom, and finish. The other strains in the main pots will be Double Grape, WDA, Anvil, and maybe one other - still thinking on it.

The larger girls in solos are all intended for reversal, which is why I have not started the other main pots yet. I am hoping for autofem seeds from DG, and WDA, and Anvil. I may throw in a cross between 24C and Anvil with some pollen I have kept frozen and dry from last winter, just for shits and giggles. Only one of each strain will be reversed, the extra will likely be binned. The ones with the bamboo stakes are the likely survivors. The purpose of the stakes will become clear in due course, in the meantime, the puzzle hungry among you stoners can make your best guess. Yer gonna need a bit o' luck with that. :biggrin:

The little solo seedlings will be staying in their solos, with top irrigation rings like I used last winter. The CQ and 30:1 Kush may not make it, but I haven't had the heart to bin them yet. If they croak, I'll likely pop something else, those are the last of those two strains that I have on hand. The CQ dud is disappointing, I really liked the first one I grew. But it is still possible that there is a small girl there yet... The Dinamed is one of the extras I did before planting the multipot. Just didn't have the heart to bin it, too healthy and keen. Unless I run out of solo room, we will see what she can do in a solo. All of my previous of this strain have been on the small side.

May yer girls be happy and healthy, yer trimming easy, and yer bud tasty and strong.

I am not that brave, maybe when I am too stoned to give a F, but that's going to take a shyt load of rosin to get there, :rofl:
Ok for science I tasted the water, it isn't totally obnoxious, far better than bong water, but still not something I want to drink.

:face:I think auntie says anytime after like week 6-8 I thought I bookmarked her post about it but still looking :d5::biggrin:

I'm kinda stuck coz my outdoor Timings are weather dependent........so if we say try 1 week after flowering....then 2 weeks after flowering.....

Crush the bud/leaf with trics on between your fingers and thumb.....Crush it..you'll feel the Tack on them...scrape it off on your tongue or gums....

Don't Eat it...the whole point is sublingual absorbtion/mucus membrane...gums..teeth tongue ..cheeks.......Don't Swallow..........:yeah:...

The leaf or calyxs you crush should Remain on the Plant....you just want the oil......

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Sunday Stoners!

I made the mistake of pressing some of my Knows Candy. It is almost oil even frozen it won't pick up :doh: I got frustrated and probably threw more away than I saved.It is not like I don't have more strains just sittin on the shelf.

It has a Mighty fine buzz though...........
Dabs Label.gif

@WildBill Wow that big ole tree was like a pile driver! Are you stacking that wood up? Take your revenge one campfire at a time :eyebrows:.

Ok for science I tasted the water, it isn't totally obnoxious, far better than bong water, but still not something I want to drink.
I cannot believe they talked you in to that :rofl: You know it always has to go to "Mikey" first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back