Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand... What about decarb? :pighug:

I'm not sticking me fingers in the oven for anybody #FingerDabs .......... :crying: ....No Decarb......Raw.........

as unprocessed as Nature intended...:paleo:....

And Kicking way...way before we Think they should.......and yeah..we've got a discussion going on in the Staff room......coz I've been Frogging for a couple of years now......

homersimpson.gif

It is not a One off anomoly........it is Consistant..... :pass: ...we just haven't figured out the How/Why.....

and we cannot really with any level of certainty...coz we don't have Bud Test Labs in Europe.......:shrug:

So....I'm the Guinea Pig........tough job...but somebody has to do it.......................:eyebrows:

cheshire.gif

I just finished chopping a plant and rubbed my fingers on my gums maybe 15mins ago. It's definitely a pretty intense high. Like my hands are shaking and I'm sweating my ass off :crying: There's definitely something to it. Gonna hold off on the scissor hash for a bit
:face:I think auntie says anytime after like week 6-8 I thought I bookmarked her post about it but still looking :d5::biggrin:

Afternoon @Olderfart ... :pass: ..sharing one.......

And to you @Mossy, I hope your day is going well. I was sorry to see what happened to your tunnel. The frames provided with some of those things are a joke. They'd be great if they were only used indoors. Anway, perhaps you and the hubby can figure a way to strengthen or replace the frame, the cover should be salvageable. Good luck with it.
Thanks for Hooters rep, @Olderfart, @Mañ'O'Green . Reminded me of another meaning of "catching crabs." In rowing when you feather the oar at too steep an angle on the return stroke, so it catches in the water:

I had no idea that that was a risk.
I have often wondered how those shells stay upright. Narrow, round bottom, high center of gravity. Done enough kayaking to know how those mix. Not well is one description, wet is another. :biggrin:

I just finished chopping a plant and rubbed my fingers on my gums maybe 15mins ago. It's definitely a pretty intense high. Like my hands are shaking and I'm sweating my ass off :crying: There's definitely something to it. Gonna hold off on the scissor hash for a bit
no shit mate, I am seriously puzzled. :eek1: :cheers:

I had no idea that that was a risk.
I have often wondered how those shells stay upright. Narrow, round bottom, high center of gravity. Done enough kayaking to know how those mix. Not well is one description, wet is another. :biggrin:
I never rowed in a shell. I did a lot of 3rd-world rowing in dugouts like this one:
tres_bogas_Taganga.jpg

no shit mate, I am seriously puzzled. :eek1: :cheers:
I don't do it often but when I do I seem to be at another level high but I'm normally already stoned before I do it... So it is hard to really tell the effects

but now you all got me thinking I might try some banana bread or runtz for science and all :biggrin::d5:but i already smoked and ate a cookie bite thingie :haha::rofl::rofl::dizzy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back