Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah...I was Worried about me Street Cred.........:headbang:

View attachment 1535327

Back Right......small and immature..outdoor..under 12/12/......and Kicking like a Flipping Mule................:pass:....If I can figure out Why it is doing it....and everyone can get high as me on #FingerDabs ......we might never see a Fat Bud again........

:crying:

But I'm going the Opposite way to Collecting and Curing......I'm going to put some in very small pots to stumpy them and See if it is Possible to have a set of Donors Live..year 'round.......

View attachment 1535328

Plans already in motion.......
Lady, you are near the last one around here who needs to think about street cred... :worship: :cheers:

She would be rich in cbg at that stage…..it’s sorta the “mother” cannabinoid. All cannabinoids start out as cbg…..maybe a mixture of that, young and potent terps, and early thca….
Gotta admit, this has me wondering. I thought you could eat a pound of raw bud and get bugger all from it. Finger dabs coming up when I have some trichs to play with. :biggrin:

I thought I was gonna get an extra hour of sleep, but had to get up at 01:30 to deliver ID and warm clothes to refugee kids in the bull pen at Central Booking
Good on you kind sir. :worship: :bighug:

No just the granite runtz. I wanted to throw one in the mix so I can harvest something before the rest are done. Everything else has a pretty similar flowering time and favor similar conditions which why I chose this bunch. Figured that the drop in light to switch the others to flower wouldnt effect the auto too much because it should almoat be ready to harvest by the time the others are ready to flower

Yessir and one too many of this batch of strains if ya ask me :smoking:

Drink it and see what it taste like... ya know for science and all :headbang::crying::crying::crying:
Yeah, I thinking that 5 might be a bit much, two of them are likely to be big. OTOH, I have snippers... :biggrin:

Time to sit back and relax, 4 beans down, tent cleaned, exhausted reconfigured to give me some more head room. Got the next 3 days off, hopefully at least one pops before I gotta go back to work. Also decided to take a little hit to the pocket today and got an 8th of vanilla cake. Twas on sale so at least I have something now.

Time to sit back and relax, 4 beans down, tent cleaned, exhausted reconfigured to give me some more head room. Got the next 3 days off, hopefully at least one pops before I gotta go back to work. Also decided to take a little hit to the pocket today and got an 8th of vanilla cake. Twas on sale so at least I have something now.
If u wait to flip photos til auto is almost done you’re gonna need a 2nd tent to stack on top of the 1st! Mine were hitting the 7’ ceiling last round just going 45 days before flip! :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back