Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone ever try one of those freeze pipes? Not sure of the official name, but thee old stoner pipe is to harsh for a guy who's been smokin 45 years.
I tried a glycerin filled doo-dad that fit onto a bong(14mmtaper joint) that you freeze before use, you get maybe a half dozen hits off the bong.before you have to refreeze it. I think it was a Grav product.

Bloody hell, I did it. coffee, breakfast, dog walk, lunch, more coffee, and about 100 alerts, and I am finally caught up. It seems that I might have been a bit busier than I thought with the emerging garden yesterday. Damn, you stoners have been busy since mid-day yesterday. You actually managed to get past 1000 before @420Forever got outa the sack.

Now for those alerts... :pighug:

I tried a glycerin filled doo-dad that fit onto a bong(14mmtaper joint) that you freeze before use, you get maybe a half dozen hits off the bong.before you have to refreeze it. I think it was a Grav product.

u jus wanted to uze "doo-dad" in a sentence :doh: ppp

Yessir and one too many of this batch of strains if ya ask me :smoking:

Drink it and see what it taste like... ya know for science and all :headbang::crying::crying::crying:
ah, but the real ques is -> duz it taste like flowerz when ya drink it :confused1: ppp

I am not that brave, maybe when I am too stoned to give a F, but that's going to take a shyt load of rosin to get there, :rofl:

If u wait to flip photos til auto is almost done you’re gonna need a 2nd tent to stack on top of the 1st! Mine were hitting the 7’ ceiling last round just going 45 days before flip! :d5:
You think so? I suppose it is almost 3 months by then. Ill just have to keep an eye on it, and Ill ask around to be sure I make the flip at the right time. Its gonna be a learning experience. Ive never done more than 1 strain at a time.

Someone’s on da prowl! :rofl::kitty:
AD071BE7-FF55-47D7-824F-6EC9C4CCAB72.jpeg
6C7F2354-F37D-4A35-BA41-C20402687A06.jpeg

Gotta admit, this has me wondering. I thought you could eat a pound of raw bud and get bugger all from it. Finger dabs coming up when I have some trichs to play with. :biggrin:
I just finished chopping a plant and rubbed my fingers on my gums maybe 15mins ago. It's definitely a pretty intense high. Like my hands are shaking and I'm sweating my ass off :crying: There's definitely something to it. Gonna hold off on the scissor hash for a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back