Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
That lady was just plain rude :grrr2:

1667762295090.gif

Once hubby leaves for work I'm gonna get at those outlets and switches. And then I *guess* I'll finally sort the Tupperware lol. Can yall tell I'm dreading that crap? Maybe I'll get #3 to start on it while I do the electrical she'd probably enjoy that lol
I sooooooo hate that! And I have lots of the Pyrex bowls with lids too!:grrr1::grrr1::funny::funny::funny::funny:

View attachment 1535413
Tents all cleaned up pots prepped just gotta moisten the soil. Decided to stay in the basement. Now I just gotta figure out what 4 beans to go with
I made up my mind, doing 2 peyote critical, a watermelon zkittlez, and a granite runtz auto. Putting them down right now.

Work..work..work..... :biggrin:

Charas was the first homework I Hit.....:headbang:...long held opinion the main trics wit hthe globe head are meant to be Detached......
Under the scope they are lke a golf tee with the ball on top and f the detach they just leave the stump and a kind cup shape.

Anyway....all the reading I've done on Charas they have been Cured.
I Prefer Fresh Bud to Cured....I Think that I'm going to be the same with this...Fresh...

Plus..say med patient......I have pain...I go bruise a bud or the Sugar Fans....rub it on me gums...Done.

No Processing.
I don't understand... What about decarb? :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back