Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I was wondering if we can get our journal thread title changed? Or do I let the thread fade off with the afternoon sun. Be nice to keep everything I share in one place.

sure, whadda ya want it changed to-? jus tag me in ur thread with whatever change ya want ;) ppp

Lol people crack me up. The light I got for over the counter there were tons of complaints in the reviews about how short the leads were and how they had to go out and buy more wire or whatever to make it work. The light has a daisy chain feature so if you're not planning on using it there's literally 2' of spare wire right there you can easily cut and use as an extension :face: Took me all of like 15 minutes to modify the thing and get it completely installed.

A light is literally the simplest of simple circuts, hell my kid was building more complicated shit with his circuit set when he was in first grade.

Anyhoo, light is up and works perfect and is actually centered now and is nearly the full width of the space. Need to get some sort of cover up for behind it since the wiring isn't coming out of a junction box but instead just sticking out of a jagged hole in the wall :face: so that part looks a little jacked still but that's an easy fix.

Lol people crack me up. The light I got for over the counter there were tons of complaints in the reviews about how short the leads were and how they had to go out and buy more wire or whatever to make it work. The light has a daisy chain feature so if you're not planning on using it there's literally 2' of spare wire right there you can easily cut and use as an extension :face: Took me all of like 15 minutes to modify the thing and get it completely installed.

A light is literally the simplest of simple circuts, hell my kid was building more complicated shit with his circuit set when he was in first grade.

Anyhoo, light is up and works perfect and is actually centered now and is nearly the full width of the space. Need to get some sort of cover up for behind it since the wiring isn't coming out of a junction box but instead just sticking out of a jagged hole in the wall :face: so that part looks a little jacked still but that's an easy fix.

meh, jus cover the hole with a green smileysponge & prob solved :thumbsup: :biggrin: ppp

313416197_5815574181843295_5536656663275397569_n.jpg

:face:Stoner thought my lights are on should our plants observe daylight saving time? :haha::rofl::rofl: Do you all switch your light timers during day light saving time? :haha::rofl::doh::biggrin::d5:

Last edited:
Once hubby leaves for work I'm gonna get at those outlets and switches. And then I *guess* I'll finally sort the Tupperware lol. Can yall tell I'm dreading that crap? Maybe I'll get #3 to start on it while I do the electrical she'd probably enjoy that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back