Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm kinda stuck coz my outdoor Timings are weather dependent........so if we say try 1 week after flowering....then 2 weeks after flowering.....

Crush the bud/leaf with trics on between your fingers and thumb.....Crush it..you'll feel the Tack on them...scrape it off on your tongue or gums....

Don't Eat it...the whole point is sublingual absorbtion/mucus membrane...gums..teeth tongue ..cheeks.......Don't Swallow..........:yeah:...

The leaf or calyxs you crush should Remain on the Plant....you just want the oil......

Well I just did some finger dabs of the banana bread and definitely a different high like a pick me up.. I feel wade awake and shaking now that I am trying to type this :dizzy::superhero: BUT it kind of burn the gums :shrug::fire:
image.jpg

@Dale's Proper Bud, I'm not sure about a thread yet. If I do one, it will not be as detailed as previous. OTOH, I have thought that before and then got cranked. We shall see.

At minimum, I will post the odd update here. :pighug:

New light!
20221106_170433.jpg

Yay, no more wallpapered faceplate lmao
20221106_170445.jpg

Got three outlets done before it got too dark for me to see. Behind the fridge and the two on either side of this wall. Only one left that isn't going to have backsplash around it is the one behind the deep freezer so I'll do that tomorrow. Now I'm staring at this mountain of containers :face: already tossed the worst ones but there's still so many :rofl:
20221106_170516.jpg
20221106_170525.jpg

Well I just did some finger dabs of the banana bread and definitely a different high like a pick me up.. I feel wade awake and shaking now that I am trying to type this :dizzy::superhero: BUT it kind of burn the gums :shrug::fire:View attachment 1535474
Definitely an intense kinda high. Unique. Lasted maybe 30 mins of sweating :crying: Made my gums kinda numb. Closest weed experience I've had to cocaine :biggrin: I'm interested to see the difference between this and how it smokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back