Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely an intense kinda high. Unique. Lasted maybe 30 mins of sweating :crying: Made my gums kinda numb. Closest weed experience I've had to cocaine :biggrin: I'm interested to see the difference between this and how it smokes
Like a Heart pick me up...?...

the first sign I normally get is my heart skips a beat....I feel it almost Instantly...

Then my congestions starts clearing.....15 minutes..my chest is cear as a bell...

Then I'm sitting about 3 inches taller as my neck straightens up....

And my lungs expand minimum 20%...

Then I get Stoned as a Coot....... :crying: ...11 Years smoking joints..and None have made me as High as the #FingerDabs ..:biggrin:

Your plants look a Lot more mature than mine...maybe a bit Strong.......?

Yeah that could be as I read your post I do notice I feel much clearer but still heart is still racing... This time the high is much like jp has said :eek1::lol::headbang:gums are still tinguly thanks for the reps I need a dab to come down :nono::doh:

Hey Everyone! I have a quick question I figured I'd toss out to get thoughts on it.

I have time for one more quick run in my 3x2 before I have to shutdown for a bit. I'm going to do 6 x 1 gallon pots. Now would you prefer 6 of the same strain or all different strains? Also which any breeder requests? I have beans from just about every big breeder and even some small exclusive ones so I have options.
I vote all of them melting pot just throw all in there and see what happens :headbang:

Also, bags don't work well for dry food storage since they're floppy, I like the tall ones best cause they all use the same lids. The Rubbermaid ones suck cause every different size has different lids :rofl: but they work better in the kids lunchboxes. Plus, gotta have rigid for the lunchboxes cause otherwise the kids will have a huge mess in their backpacks :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Just take the dry stuff and put it in the bags and lay it flat... We sous vide right in the bags to cook in

If you can't press it, good luck to the rest of us. Are you going to try drying out more before testing again? :pighug: :goodluck:
I even tried at 160°F and it was still oil. If I could figure out how to pick it up I would put it in a cart.

My longest lasting ceramic element died. 2 new replacements have failed already. It seems that where the wires run through the body allows hot rosin to easily run in to the air passages and clog them. I am trying to prevent that with some high heat silicon because when one of these works well without leaking; it is my go to pipe. I filled the holes as well as I could. Now to wait until tomorrow to re-assemble it.

_DSC5304.JPG
_DSC5305.JPG

@Mañ'O'Green thanks for the rep! It appears the concensus is variety. Stay tuned everyone! :jointman:
Oh yeah. The main reason to go mono-culture is for uniformity of harvest and perhaps a really speedy strain. Personally, I mix.

Molly said thanks for da rep @Mossy :d5:

After a long day of plottin on los perros dingus magee needed a nap! :rofl:
F7805606-3073-4655-A19F-F3C81146E7CE.jpeg
54E80BF4-A3EC-40C6-903A-A11DEDEC8D4D.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back