Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Work..work..work..... :biggrin:

Charas was the first homework I Hit.....:headbang:...long held opinion the main trics wit hthe globe head are meant to be Detached......
Under the scope they are lke a golf tee with the ball on top and f the detach they just leave the stump and a kind cup shape.

Anyway....all the reading I've done on Charas they have been Cured.
I Prefer Fresh Bud to Cured....I Think that I'm going to be the same with this...Fresh...

Plus..say med patient......I have pain...I go bruise a bud or the Sugar Fans....rub it on me gums...Done.

No Processing.
At exactly what point of Bud development do you do this finger dab?

Orlando. Unlegal with weed here so i will fallow the law and just drink alcohol at Hooters:coffee:

Walmart had Botanicare Hydroguard, so will buy some bottles and bring me back home.

Edit - Morning @Talonxracer

Sounds like you are experiencing the "finer" places and aspects of US culture... Well, at least Hooters has one redeeming quality!

Hey @Les @HLG Question regarding the 650r Diablo. Do you recommend adjusting the height of the panel throughout the life cycle, or just using the dimmer and leaving the panel in place near the top of the tent? I’ve never had one with a dimmer. :pass:

What do you say @WildBill
What I do is put the light at the highest point I can while achieving the ppfd that I want a the top of the canopy. Having the light further away gives more light to the lower canopy, which should increase production, but at the cost of more electricity. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back