Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Processing.

It has Waira non-pussed coz it hasn't be decarbed....:biggrin:........

BTW...have I Shown you the plant that has had me High as an Old Hippies Cat all weekend.......?

Or did I just show the staff room.......?

I took and emptied 5 mason jars that had some little bits and pieces of small buds, 5 different strains and pressed it. It was not good tasting, but not nasty either, but damn that rosin hits like a ton of bricks!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :dizzy::headbang:

:face:I was thinking same thing what would i use it for if I found hmmm…..:shrug: But I’d take it home just in case some day I might need it:biggrin::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
If you want to see where that habit eventually leads, I can provide an example. :biggrin:

The next household move, if one happens, will be brutal. I keep trying to whittle the pile down, but it resists. :pighug:

I have a couple of both cheap ones that came with trim bin and Fiskar black tip ones and they all work about the same gum up in about the same amount of time
I find that the blade covering makes bugger all difference. I just use a couple pairs, one soaking in ISO, the other trimming, and exchange when needed. A quick wipe with paper towel, and the soaked ones are good as new, and trim jail continues efficiently. :biggrin:

I haven’t seen it….:eyebrows:

Yeah...I was Worried about me Street Cred.........:headbang:

IMG_3476.JPG

Back Right......small and immature..outdoor..under 12/12/......and Kicking like a Flipping Mule................:pass:....If I can figure out Why it is doing it....and everyone can get high as me on #FingerDabs ......we might never see a Fat Bud again........

:crying:

But I'm going the Opposite way to Collecting and Curing......I'm going to put some in very small pots to stumpy them and See if it is Possible to have a set of Donors Live..year 'round.......

IMG_3458.JPG

Plans already in motion.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back