Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will this group is probably going to save me at least $3,000 on something else. A couple of guys have friends and worked at the electric company. The trees that are close to the house that are dead could follow online and they said just to call and talk to a certain guy and they will too to get them chopped down.

Sounds great @WildBill :pass: ...was it the tree you were Worried about that came down.....?

Hey WTH u laughing at? your the guy who talked me into this. I been down this road before in life, a month before I turned 18, they changed the drinking age to 21 LOL
The local ski hill did that to me three times. Each time I nearly reached the old fart cheap pass, the age limit was jacked up. The third time, they just got rid of the deal. I never did get a cheap pass for being an old bugger. :biggrin:

The Dr. said my liver is swollen that's part of the reason I'm having stomach pain. They drew more blood, called in some meds, and also gave me a list of stuff to eat. She, the Dr., said I need to eat all the greens I could, I should have asked her if smoking green:eyebrows: was as good as eating greens:LOLStoned:.
Sorry to hear about your medical problem @Dabber, and hope that you manage to get it as sorted as possible soon. :bighug:

Afternoon @Olderfart ... :pass: ..sharing one.......
Afternoon at your end, good morning to you at mine Mossy. I've got a new multi-pot going, in your honor. 3 Dinamed Auto CBD Kush from my seed run, in a ~4 liter pseudo air pot with coco and top irrigated Jack's. Should be interesting. Don't have pics at the moment, but later... :bighug::pighug:

If I can figure out Why it is doing it....and everyone can get high as me on #FingerDabs ......we might never see a Fat Bud again........
She would be rich in cbg at that stage…..it’s sorta the “mother” cannabinoid. All cannabinoids start out as cbg…..maybe a mixture of that, young and potent terps, and early thca….

My vet friend in Dallas just sent me a video of his baby boy standing up in his baby bed and is shaking what seems to be a very very full diaper by kinda doing a baby dance. The diaper was swinging back and forth!
I just about fell out of my chair! I had a flashback of over 30 years back to my youngest and how I've seen him do almost exactly the same thing.
You know, as a proud parent, he's going to show stuff like that. He shares these little videos with me quite often. I know part of it is just being a proud parent, but the biggest part is my friend knows that I love kids and how it up lifts my spirit when he sends me these things.
I'm going to ask if he minds if I share it here. It is hilarious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back