Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time I spent a weekend in central booking you were stuck with whatever you had in your possession and no outside contact at all from like 5pm Friday until Monday morning. It's been a while but, never a fun experience
The girls only had on hot pants and halter tops when they got arrested The bull pen is freezing because you have to sit on a metal bench that sucks the body heat out of you. The matron in charge let them have the longjohns and socks I dropped off. They were released at 9AM on an appearance ticket for "menacing 2nd degree" because they pulled a knife on a gang of girls that ambushed them. I'm getting too old for ghetto life.

sunday dose of vitamin E...:headbang: ppp

Here's a "Maiden" for ya!

Screen Shot 2022-11-04 at 10.59.26 AM.png

Last edited:
@Bill.de.Cat Do you know how me as a “tourist“ can get my hands on some weed? Is it possible to visit a legal dispensary and get it prescribed?
You're gonna need proof of residency to get a prescription. Pretty sure you're closest "legal" place is Washington DC and that's about a 12hr drive from Orlando

@Bill.de.Cat Do you know how me as a “tourist“ can get my hands on some weed? Is it possible to visit a legal dispensary and get it prescribed?
It would take at least a week after visiting a Dr here before you'd be valid in Florida but you have to be a resident and provide proof (D/L, utility bill etc.). Also......
Are out-of-state medical cards accepted in Florida?

No, Florida does not accept medical marijuana cards issued by other states. Only seasonal residents can apply. Seasonal residents have lived in the state for at least 30 days and can get a medical marijuana card. You can provide a recent utility bill, government letter, Florida mortgage or deed to prove Florida residency.

We are so fucking backwards at times...

But if your driving north and just happen to pass by........ :stir: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back