Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
When it happened, I was going into the kitchen and it barely missed me after I dove to miss it. That's one of the reasons I'm hurting so much. I bruised some ribs, but didn't break or crack them........thank God!

Aw... :pighug: ...Someone was looking out for you....:angel:..that door frame was in a good place.....

This is the local group that I think is going to help me. I guess it's another one of those twists of fate that may be good. I fully intend to join the group to do what my old broken ass can do. Some self-worth would be quite helpful for me.

Bless them all....:karmacloud:...restores your faith in Humans...

Even broken old asses can distribute drinks........Everyone has a Place in a community...and the one thing I've Learned is..doing something Nice or Helpful for someone else....make You feel Good too....:bighug:

Pretty sure you could get like half the LS crew on a bus going from the northeast down the coast to Florida and cutting across to Texas. Some of them even have skills :crying:

:pighug: It is the Thought though...we Could send a Crew....coz we have that Type of Community here.

just a bloody shame we didn't all Live in waking distance....or it woud be Eutopia.

And..we'd all be Fat.......:chef: ...with all the good cooking and voracious munchies......:crying:.......

Good morning all,,,,,

There may be a time change, but I don't change, LOL I get up and go to bed around the same time regardless of what some clock tells me, lol

Now most of my clocks will be the correct time, :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back