Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do I feel like @Fermented_Fruitz would eat this, if for nothing besides curiosity :rofl:
View attachment 1535169
I saw the box of those at Walmart earlier but they didn’t sound good enough to even do a full reading of the box cuz had no idea was caffeinated! That sounds pretty disgusting! Kinda like how king palm has a flavor that’s called energy drink and I also haven’t investigated it any closer then seeing the name and saying hell to the no! :yoinks: :nono:

I’m more of a Swiss cake rolls kinda guy! ;)
image.jpg

Happy Saturday to all you live stoners! Hope everyone is doing well and staying stoned!

Weekly Bog Farm update:
CDLC/Samsquanch OG
20221105_120804.jpg

Mutant Stonefruit (front left) Gnome Blackstrap x2 (back row)Jeano Voodoo(Middle)and Root Beer float
20221105_120710.jpg

How was the crossing, @Xmas ?

Not the way I expected it to be, way smoother, just some fingerprints and a photo. I would say a standard check-point.
Had imagined a fully strapped minor army, but no - they were friendly.

Welcome to the States @Xmas :bighug: I'd stash some green somewhere for you but you got a whole day drive to get to here :pass: But hit me up if your stopping by NYC...

we landed there when we arrived, but took the flight to Florida. I’ll do NY, Vegas and LA next time I’m here. I’ll sure hit u up:cooldance:

Sweet! Welcome to the states :pass: any big plans?

Thank you bro. Nothing big, will just relax and try to get some color for a couple of weeks, wanna see aligators and shoot some guns:shooty:

Not the way I expected it to be, way smoother, just some fingerprints and a photo. I would say a standard check-point.
Had imagined a fully strapped minor army, but no - they were friendly.

we landed there when we arrived, but took the flight to Florida. I’ll do NY, Vegas and LA next time I’m here. I’ll sure hit u up:cooldance:

Thank you bro. Nothing big, will just relax and try to get some color for a couple of weeks, wanna see aligators and shoot some guns:shooty:
Have fun my friend :pass::d5: I hope it’s a relaxing vacation.

:headbang::pop::lol::rolleyes1:4x4 Day 59

Welp got all the girls moved around and cleaned up made some wiggle room for them... It might not look it but they do have more room :eek1::lol:

IMG_0415.JPG

IMG_0416.JPG

IMG_0417.JPG

IMG_0418.JPG

Think I'll update my other thread and hit the sack couple dabs left in me:lol::rolleyes1::pop:

Thinking pull outs for the cabinets, a pair of tilt trays added to the false fronts under the sink, replacing the compactor with a side mounted pull out trash thingy and a cabinet face, and toe kick drawers to replace the to kicks that are there and need to be swapped out anyways lol. Still need to get measurements for everything but the plan is starting to come together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back