Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
No eggos in dis mudda fukka! Homemade buttermilk waffles and some smoky links for tonight’s din-din! :headbang:
View attachment 1535121

Woke up at 6am to help moms with the usual Saturday routine! She went to a new farmers market that was like 30min away and of course she forgot 2 totes of product! So left house at 8:30 and dropped her and all the product off and drove home! Took her stuff back and drove home again and only had time to come inside and pack a quick refill on my “king palm for da road” and was out the door again! Wound up not getting home til 3:30 and was hurting and tired as fuck so needed an easy dinner! :thumbsup:

Luckily my road trips weren’t made empty handed :eyebrows:

View attachment 1535122View attachment 1535123View attachment 1535124

Didn’t get home where I was done running around til 3:30 but at least by that time I had already taken down 2&2/3 kingy palmers so I was at least uber toasty! ;) :pass:
Big fan of breakfast for dinner :smoking:
Yeah boy! Every once in a while, it's really good to have breakfast!

Not the way I expected it to be, way smoother, just some fingerprints and a photo. I would say a standard check-point.
Had imagined a fully strapped minor army, but no - they were friendly.

we landed there when we arrived, but took the flight to Florida. I’ll do NY, Vegas and LA next time I’m here. I’ll sure hit u up:cooldance:

Thank you bro. Nothing big, will just relax and try to get some color for a couple of weeks, wanna see aligators and shoot some guns:shooty:

Good work rallying the crew! Honestly, I was having trouble with the image of @Fermented_Fruitz on yr roof one-handing a chainsaw while huffing a blunt and shouting "yaaaaa-hooooo."
These were big boys! They struggled. I would have struggled a bit in my prime.

Baby tent Day 2 almost 3 :headbang:Lookin good nothing to report :cooldance: I suspect CC should be up tomorrow if not Monday :goodluck:

I better go to bed I just got all messed up when clocks turned back night everyone :pass::face::doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back