Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning kittens....70f, coffee good......almost tried going back to sleep when I saw it was only 0430 but was too awake so get coffee started, log in, catching up and lo and behold I got my regular amount of sleep cause of time change which is why I was too awake.....probably an easy day, bit o cleaning, set the light over the greenhouse and get wire's sorted.....got a delivery at 1 and that's about the size of it.

I'll catch up when I've checked the staff room......... :headbang:
Seems my son isn't the only one that got too big and stayed too long......don't any of them realise that after the last 2 years of inactivity due to the bug they'd be chomping at the bit to be busting people.....

Morning Talon...catching up on the posts...
Doing the same here,, and watching the news while drinking my coffee while waiting for Missy to decide it is time to come back inside....critters don't give a hoot about no stinking time change, :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Doing the same here,, and watching the news while drinking my coffee while waiting for Missy to decide it is time to come back inside....critters don't give a hoot about no stinking time change, :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Yeah..mine are bugging for their treats already...

IMG_3495.JPG

The farmers oranges are coming on nicely.......... :pass: ...February is the usual harvest date........and he always gives us a big sack when he harvests.........:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back