Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems my son isn't the only one that got too big and stayed too long......don't any of them realise that after the last 2 years of inactivity due to the bug they'd be chomping at the bit to be busting people.....

Yeah......:pass:....I Get it........I Totaly get the idea of making enough money fast.......but the consequences keep me poor....:biggrin:

CC476486-1855-44AE-92E1-29F537187575.jpeg

Orlando. Unlegal with weed here so i will fallow the law and just drink alcohol at Hooters:coffee:

Walmart had Botanicare Hydroguard, so will buy some bottles and bring me back home.

Edit - Morning @Talonxracer
About 1.5 hours south of me.
Enjoy the Mouse Trap, lol..

Well I guess I did get some rest last night. I guess it was actually 4 hours of sleep before I woke up and tried to go back to sleep for another 2 and 1/2 hours. Cat naps you know.
Someone from the group will be contacting me today to come out and get an estimate on all the materials it'll take to fix it.

The girls are doing absolutely amazing! Both tents are going crazy! Juniors are now to just about 24 hours a gallon.
I'm a little bit worried about the 2x4 tent. It's just plain freaking packed! I'm wondering if I shouldn't go through her and trim it back to maybe just the main colas? They are still in relatively early flower.
I wish I would have topped the Meph girl in top left.
IMG_20221106_072348316_HDR.jpg

What are you guys think?
IMG_20221106_072432369_HDR.jpg

Well I guess I did get some rest last night. I guess it was actually 4 hours of sleep before I woke up and tried to go back to sleep for another 2 and 1/2 hours. Cat naps you know.
Someone from the group will be contacting me today to come out and get an estimate on all the materials it'll take to fix it.

The girls are doing absolutely amazing! Both tents are going crazy! Juniors are now to just about 24 hours a gallon.
I'm a little bit worried about the 2x4 tent. It's just plain freaking packed! I'm wondering if I shouldn't go through her and trim it back to maybe just the main colas? They are still in relatively early flower.
I wish I would have topped the Meph girl in top left.
View attachment 1535280

What are you guys think?
View attachment 1535281
I would for sure defoliate the small tent, take off any lowers that aren’t at canopy level… :pass: Good morning, by the way..

I would for sure defoliate the small tent, take off any lowers that aren’t at canopy level… :pass: Good morning, by the way..

Me too...see that Shwazzing thread.........they absolutely strip them of anyting except bud..... :headbang:

Afternoon @Frank the Dank ...:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back