Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I worked as much as I could on the siding on the house today until the rain and wind shut me down. Now im on to a big batch of bubble hash mostly with larf from the Chem Beyond Diesel CBD from the OD grow this year. Going to be some good medicated rosin to make topical rubs and edibles out of.
How do you dry your bubble? Been thinking about it but no freeze dryer and I can't really keep a pizza box in the fridge with teenagers around

How do you dry your bubble? Been thinking about it but no freeze dryer and I can't really keep a pizza box in the fridge with teenagers around

Granted you wouldn't be filtering chemicals, but it works for water extraction from the hash slurry.

Does look like something I could make. But I have no idea what this would be used for :shrug: :crying:
Mostly drying your bubble hash......I plan on using a coffee filter.....depending on vacuum strength and duration it should extract almost all the "Forbidden Word" from the bubble hash.

The Stress @WildBill ...it will kick your pain up.....:shrug:..nowt you can really do...except double the dose until the added stress passes.

How much damage have you taken....?
I'm a little apprehensive taking canna right now. I was in a really bad place last night...........really bad! I'm still in a crappy area.
I think I may have some help from a Veteran group to check thing out and gather plans. I talked with a very sweet lady that has assured me of help.

here's the destruction
IMG_20221104_194558124.jpg
IMG_20221104_204206176.jpg
IMG_20221104_204254423.jpg
IMG_20221105_155139210.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back