Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
:yeahthat: I have only grown 2-3 (I forget already :rofl:) but I haven’t been a fan of the flavor on any of them either! Now I have grown some buds that aren’t purple strains but have faded to some nice purpley buds that tasted great but the stuff that’s gonna turn purple regardless I haven’t had any nice flavorful stuff! Even the purple stuff I’ve bought back in the day I wasn’t a fan of the taste! :shrug:
The flavor on the mimozz is fantastic, it's such a dark purple it's almost black! Really enjoyed the pink runtz as well, that was more like a raspberry color. Both were on the more fruity end of the flavor spectrum imo.

:yeahthat: I have only grown 2-3 (I forget already :rofl:) but I haven’t been a fan of the flavor on any of them either! Now I have grown some buds that aren’t purple strains but have faded to some nice purpley buds that tasted great but the stuff that’s gonna turn purple regardless I haven’t had any nice flavorful stuff! Even the purple stuff I’ve bought back in the day I wasn’t a fan of the taste! :shrug:

Screenshot_20221105-170750_Amazon Shopping.jpg
123.jpg

(I can hear them in their truck rn)

Who knew instacart was such a dangerous gig
View attachment 1534973
Lmao I wasn’t in a tsunami so luckily it was just damp socks but was just my toes! I stepped lil too close to a stream running down the sides of the street so just the tippy toe part of shoes dipped in! I wasn’t running enough orders to do that! Hell I came straight home after that 1 order and dried my feet and changed my socks 90 sec after walking in! I don’t want no Bilbo Baggins feet so I keeps mine clean….and dry as possible! ;) :rofl:

I worked as much as I could on the siding on the house today until the rain and wind shut me down. Now im on to a big batch of bubble hash mostly with larf from the Chem Beyond Diesel CBD from the OD grow this year. Going to be some good medicated rosin to make topical rubs and edibles out of.

I thought blackstrap was delicious. Tastes like berries and sugar :joy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back